We need six images in total from KCPS. No more than two images can come from an individual KCPS member. The key points of the rules are:
- The subject matter must be nature as defined by the definition in the rules, which excludes cultivated plants, domestic animals and confined animals
- The subject matter is restricted to New Zealand and its offshore islands.
- Each entry is judged as a ‘set’ not as individual images (so there is no point in having six fantastic images just of birds)
- Digital images should be saved as jpeg, sRGB colour space, with a max of 1400 pixels on the horizontal side and 1050 on the vertical side for portrait and at a file size between 400Kb and 1Mb
- Entries are due by 20 June 2043.
Carol Molineux has kindly agreed to coordinate our KCPS entry for this competition. We’re asking members to submit up to six images each for consideration by a group which will be convened by Carol.
Please use this online form to submit your images (no more than six) by 31 May 2014. Remember that we need a diverse set of images to choose from.
We look forward to receiving and considering your submissions. By way of example of what we need to strive for, check out the gallery of previous winners.